What are some of your favourite tunnel stories…

Mine was very recent and I have been able to recreate it another time. Basically, I had a Wesky that only had eyes for me. He had everything in his favour, very bad survivor map RNG and survivors opening up chests and totems. I took 1 long first chase where 1 gen was done by a 3 stack, the second chase was not my best as I was in a dead zone and hit off hook.


the second hook, however, my team woke up and swarmed the hook. My friend FTP’d me off hook and I bolted out. somehow in the madness the Wesker lost me. 2 gens remained. And I just hid in the basement, dropping and picking up my item. Dude searched the whole map for me, ignoring my teammates(according to my friend). Gens done, he took a bad chase with a really good teammate and we 4 man escaped.


Tunnel vision is real and lost him the game.

Comments