Multiple Frequent Bugs
Bug 1 (compendium/archive challenges)
- half the time I go to claim my challenge the page does not load and when I go back to it, it still does not load until I completely restart my game
- in addition to that, sometimes when I go to claim my complete my challenge it just says that an error has occurred and kicks me out and again I cannot claim my completed challenge until I have fully restarted my game, it is quite infuriating
Bug 2 (joining/inviting my friend)
- often when I go to invite my friend to my lobby or they try to just join it, it bugs and does not allow this to happen until one or both of us restarts our game completely (also when I try to join / accept his invite this occurs)
- I am on Xbox 1 he is on PC playing through the Xbox app I believe
Bug 3 (connecting to a game)
- if I walk to my kitchen with my controller and it disconnects from the Xbox while the game is on its loading screen, I will never connect to the game
Tagged:
Under Review
Comments