PC - Epic Games - infinite Loading screen exploit

I found out, that when the game starts, and its 01 and I press F1 several times I get to see the currency HUD and I can clink on Player Profile while offerings are shown

2024-01-10 19_44_45-DeadByDaylight.png

In that view I can probably stay for infinite time and game doesnt load or anything for as long as I want

When I click back I stay at bugged campfire lobby for some time

2024-01-10 19_45_49-DeadByDaylight.png

then after some time, match will normally start to load (or not?)

lmao

I can repeat it each time but didnt restart game yet and played only xenomorph, if I see any changes tomorrow etc I will update on this

My file from saved>logs is too big for this forum somehow? because its 75MB I send the one with "backup" in the name

DeadByDaylight-EGS-backup-2024.01.10-00.36.57.log


Tagged: Under Review

Comments