My Buffs for Leatherface.
Recently I have been playing Bubba trying to see his problems. So this is what I think would make him "the Ultimate Insta down".
1. Chainsaw charge Movement speed.
This should be 100%. At the moment I think it is like 95%. Make it 100% like Billy.
2. Sprint Duration and speed. His chainsaw frenzy should be longer. I think 3 more seconds would be nice. At the end of the frenzy, Bubba should have reached 150% MS. (With the speed increase maybe the longer sprint is unnecessary but this is what a PTB is for.)
3. Tantrum. Why does this exist? I'd like to see someone justify the longer stun.
Add ons.
On his chain add ons, (Begrimed, rusty, grizzly) why do the mangled status ones have a timer when Billy doesn't? The repair reduction timer is fine but why is Mangled status a timer? Remove the timers.
Chillies. Chillies could be a much better add on. They work, but they work so badly that people think they don't. So let's change there mechanics. The chillie add ons should give longer sprint duration. The Chillie would be like 1-2 more seconds, compared to the Award Winning Chillie giving 4-5 more seconds. Note that no acceleration is achieved during the extra time, your max speed is still 150%>
Thoughts?
1. Chainsaw charge Movement speed.
This should be 100%. At the moment I think it is like 95%. Make it 100% like Billy.
2. Sprint Duration and speed. His chainsaw frenzy should be longer. I think 3 more seconds would be nice. At the end of the frenzy, Bubba should have reached 150% MS. (With the speed increase maybe the longer sprint is unnecessary but this is what a PTB is for.)
3. Tantrum. Why does this exist? I'd like to see someone justify the longer stun.
Add ons.
On his chain add ons, (Begrimed, rusty, grizzly) why do the mangled status ones have a timer when Billy doesn't? The repair reduction timer is fine but why is Mangled status a timer? Remove the timers.
Chillies. Chillies could be a much better add on. They work, but they work so badly that people think they don't. So let's change there mechanics. The chillie add ons should give longer sprint duration. The Chillie would be like 1-2 more seconds, compared to the Award Winning Chillie giving 4-5 more seconds. Note that no acceleration is achieved during the extra time, your max speed is still 150%>
Thoughts?
Comments
He could even walk with 110% or 115% movement speed without slowdowns. I mean, this guy is holding his chainsaw out all the time, he should have the strength and conditioning to do it. And it would make him better at chainsawing people than billy.
I think 150% movement speed and 3 second longer frenzy for his chainsaw is a bit much. The duration is fine right now. How ever he needs to reach that max speed a bit quicker, have a slightly faster charge time for his saw and make him a bit faster when charging his chainsaw. Thats all he really needs and he'd be solid.