Can we get some clarification?
In the dev updated for the 3 gen solution you say: "An indicator will show the Killer if a Generator can no longer be damaged."
Are you saying that the gen can no longer be regressed or that the generator cannot be kicked at all?
I understand regression, but if you cannot kick the generator at all then there are a whole slew of perks that will be heavily nerfed. Trail of Torment and Nowhere to Hide are the first two that come to mind. There is even that one perk from Hux which no one uses because of its insane activation requirements... Machine Learning.
I like the idea in theory, but until we can see the pratical effect I'm concerned about the proposed changes.
Has the team given consideration to how the limit of 8 will contrain perk flexability? A killer is now discouraged from bringing gen kick perks (that are not for regression purposes) alongside regression perks. Has the team considered changing the activation requirements for certain perks - bringing them more in line with these proposed changes?
I undertand that in regular gameplay a killer might not regress the same gen more than 8 times, but if we count kicking for perk activation or double activations (Eruption/Overcharge), then you are severly limiting variability.
Comments
They mean 8 kicks per generator
That is, you cannot kick the same generator 8 times, and yet you can still kick other generators 8 other times, and so on.
Since I played the game, I have rarely kicked the same generator 8 times
Peanits clarified this in my post https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/401987/clarification-on-the-dev-notes-gen-kick#latest
"I can clear some of this up.