Hex: Plaything is not showing aura to survivors
Playing on Steam
When a killer brings Hex: Plaything it does not show the aura of that hex to the survivor that is affected by it. I was not blinded and I was playing with friends and that's how I knew it wasn't working. Someone found cleansed mine right next to me and I didn't see the aura. There was one Hex: Plaything left and I brought my friend to his, and he said he also couldn't see the aura. Again we did not have the blinded effect.
This has been happening for at least a few days. I remember not being able to find my Plaything hex totem when playing solo queue. I thought it was just really well hidden. I guess not, I just couldn't see the aura because it's bugged.
Comments
Wanted to update by including a video of it. Did a custom game with a couple of friends so we could record the hex aura not showing up.
https://youtu.be/iXR3V9dmW2o