Now survivors can DC and a bot will not take over
I just had a game where a teammate DC mid game and no alert was sent to anybody. While I was on the hook I thought the survivor was in a locker (because I could not see their aura), and once me and them were left, I got hooked and the killer closed the hatch. They had 0 hooks and the bot never took over.
Probably a bug, but its something worth opening a thread
In the picture you can see me and Feng are still in the game but the hatch is also spawned
I can upload the video of the match if someone is interested. Just gonna take some time.


Comments
The best place to report possible bugs or issues is on the official Forum's Bug Report Category, so it is findable by the Team to be looked into: https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/categories/bugs
Check and see if it has been reported already and upvote it, otherwise you can open a new report following the guidelines pinned in that Forum section.