Random dbd hiding question
So I had a match not to long and well one gen left two people dead and well one on hook here's the thing I know we're not surviving if I rescue her she most likely can heal in time and well I'm unable to loop a killer for a good while so I kinda have to do the worst thing possible of hiding and just waiting for all this blow over. Here's the thing I didn't just hide all match a did a total of 1 and half gens minus some healing and totem cleanse so survivor dies on hook and hatch spawns I have left behind since I'm soloQ and well I get...left behind alot so killer closes hatch before I could find it and killer ends up downing mean...wasted all of end game and messages me saying that's what you get for hiding could have won the match. Okay so let me get this straight I could have survivor if I rescued a teammate one of use looped the killer around when near the end most pallets are gone and most likely if X survivor ended up on the ground you would slug. I have a feeling the reason why he said that was simple I had zero hooks here's the thing most of the match I either hide when he was extremely close or was half way across the map just repairing even then I hide in basement because a teammate went down near it so locker time in basement so when they got hooked I could easily exit the locker and safely rescue them. So let me ask am I in the wrong because I know that even at one gen two survivors most likely won't make it.
BTW randomly got bored had to search it up because the person called me a zero IQ baby survivor so I searched up what having zero IQ actually ment in science terms it basically means you aren't even well alive since there isn't any brain activity. I know it's a common insult and such but I actually wanted to see if it's possible to have zero IQ turns out nope 1 IQ is the lowest a person can have so there you go fun fact of the day.
Comments