New player
So im a newish player. I have around 200 hours. But I dont have many perks unlocked for the amount of hours I have it seems to be kind of stagnating since I can switch up play styles ext. Anyone else feel this way?
So im a newish player. I have around 200 hours. But I dont have many perks unlocked for the amount of hours I have it seems to be kind of stagnating since I can switch up play styles ext. Anyone else feel this way?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Play killer and farm bp offerings during events killer bp reward is high even if you're bad