Killers vs killers mode

no bars held can use powers against each other to down and hook.
no gens
last killer standing wins.
5 killers enter one killer reigns supreme

Comments

  • How the ######### would freddy work?

  • Also, no, this seems ridiculous to me, just imagine Legion fighting trapper, i bet their knifes would barely damage his skin

  • How the [BAD WORD] would freddy work?

    Other killers have to wake you up. 
  • Also, no, this seems ridiculous to me, just imagine Legion fighting trapper, i bet their knifes would barely damage his skin

    Lololol but can you imagine trying to chase after a legion when he uses fury to evade you?
  • This will never happen and I think I dont need to explain why

  • Master said:

    This will never happen and I think I dont need to explain why

    You don’t it was mostly a joke in homage to the “can we get two killers in one match mode” I was just goofing.
  • I'd rather have 8v2 and that has more chance to actually work. I don't have any interest in beating the ######### out of other killers.
  • This is quite possibly one of the most unintelligent ideas i've ever seen. Can you imagine The Hag with someone as huge as The Clown on her back, putting him on a hook? And Killers like Hillbilly and Leatherface would completely dominate.

  • I think the better idea would be to have it be so you run 2 games side by side with lets say, 6 survivors. Every time you hook one, the survivor spawns on the other killers map. The first one to get all 5 gens working on them loses.

  • I would see all of the killers turn on legion and his little band of flunkies 

    After all, they look like survivors with masks on. They’d mistake them for megs with new clothes.