How do you pass the obsession challenge?
Sadly I am stuck on this one. I've killed em twice and no reward.
Sadly I am stuck on this one. I've killed em twice and no reward.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
May be buggy for you. I would try with a different killer/build.
i didn’t have any problems - tried with the perk Nemesis but ended up getting only one obsession killed in first match due to no one stunning me. Still counted though
I tried to do this first with Friends Til The End but it wouldn't work when killing survivors on hook. But it worked afterwards when i unequipped it
If you tried this with Friends 'til the End it won't work, as the obsession switches before they're sacrified. Nemesis is the best perk for this challenge.