Wiretap Won't Activate
Hey, I noticed playing today that no matter how long I worked on generators, I would never get the active ability prompt to use Wiretap.
Thanks,
Bjork
Tagged:
Need more info
Hey, I noticed playing today that no matter how long I worked on generators, I would never get the active ability prompt to use Wiretap.
Thanks,
Bjork
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Are you repairing the generator while trying to place it? Wiretap (and Blast Mine) were changed more recently so that you have to stand next to the generator and press the button to place it, and you can't do it while actively repairing.