Problem with perks and addons in bloodweb [BUG]
I was leveling Yoichi to get all perks on him. After seeing my bloodweb doesn't show me more perks i thought i got every single perk on level 3. I was surprised to see i still have two perks on Level 1 and Level 2, but after leveling 10 other bloodwebs i got none of them. They don't show up at all. Other issue with bloodweb is that it doesn't guarantee two iridescent addons anymore on my P100 character. I got many bloodwebs without single iridescent addon.
bloodweb[bug1].zipVideo evidence is inside zip file
Comments
I was leveling Yoichi to get all perks on him. After seeing my bloodweb doesn't show me more perks i thought i got every single perk on level 3. I was surprised to see i still have two perks on Level 1 and Level 2, but after leveling 10 other bloodwebs i got none of them. They don't show up at all.
https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/kb/articles/418-faq-stranger-things-returns#:~:text=If%20you%20have,perk%20that%20way.