Can I speak to a behaviour support team for Dead By Daylight please?
Hello Behaviour I might be a familiar name I have sent a lot of ban appeals to you guys this is because I was falsely banned and I know I can only send 1 ban appeal and I know I shouldn't discussing bans here but I have been falsely banned by a third party software that had no affect on Dead By Daylight if I could just have a discussion with the support team I can prove my innocence towards this ban. All I am asking for is just one chance please.
Comments
This is not the place to do it. Support doesn't work via the forums.
Seeing as you already submitted ban appeals through support, I'm afraid there's not much any of us can do.
Do they even have proper proof of my ban. Or they just believing some AI. Do you know if they record in game matches or?