What is the difference between buying just the chucky character or the dlc?
I am new to bdb. I read that an exclusive amulet, but I don't know what this is.
I am new to bdb. I read that an exclusive amulet, but I don't know what this is.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you buy the DLC on the platform store you get an exclusive charm - which you can use as decoration on your hook as killer or dangling on your survivor character (though I think it’s killer/hook exclusive in case of Chucky)
also, eg on Steam, you could family share your DLCs on abother account as long as the other account did not purchase the base game and only has access through it via family share.