Low Ranks Are Fun

Playing Killer again and I realized that being in the red ranks were ok for a challenge and sometimes a little frustrating, but I do want to have fun with the game.

I haven't played Killer in awhile or even that much lately so I pretty much let myself derank back to Rank 14 and playing around that rank is too fun I must say.

In these Ranks I don't have to try as hard or try any wild mindgames on these survivors... They pretty much do it to themselves ๐Ÿ˜‚ but if I'm slaughtering them too much I try to give them a chance or if there's one left I'll just give them Hatch and thank them for a fun match.

Comments

  • Good job having fun stomping newbies. Really good job. Be proud.
  • Do whatever you want man and have fun lmfao.

    Rank is broken anyways.
  • Good job having fun stomping newbies. Really good job. Be proud.
    Are you talking about rank 1 survivors?

    I swear that I'm getting boosted survivors lately.
  • @Nickenzie said:
    DwightsLifeMatters said:

    Good job having fun stomping newbies. Really good job. Be proud.

    Are you talking about rank 1 survivors?

    I swear that I'm getting boosted survivors lately.

    Same, got a SWF squad, rank 14, 12, 2, and 3. Needless to say, I couldn't tell them apart skill wise.

  • @Nickenzie said:
    DwightsLifeMatters said:

    Good job having fun stomping newbies. Really good job. Be proud.

    Are you talking about rank 1 survivors?

    I swear that I'm getting boosted survivors lately.

    Same, got a SWF squad, rank 14, 12, 2, and 3. Needless to say, I couldn't tell them apart skill wise.

    I been playing a lot of Spirit and I tend to get 3k-4k with her but something tells me that the survivors gave it to me. They don't know how mind games work and some just run in a straight line (literally).
  • Good job having fun stomping newbies. Really good job. Be proud.
    ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I mean I do it in any rank bud. In this rank I just don't have to try as hard like I would in the red ranks.
  • Good job having fun stomping newbies. Really good job. Be proud.
    ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I mean I do it in any rank bud. In this rank I just don't have to try as hard like I would in the red ranks.
    Iksde
  • @Nickenzie said:
    DwightsLifeMatters said:

    Good job having fun stomping newbies. Really good job. Be proud.

    Are you talking about rank 1 survivors?

    I swear that I'm getting boosted survivors lately.

    It can be like night and day, rank system is broken