Nostromo map FPS drop

Can anyone tell me if they experience the same thing happening on Nostromo map?

I normally have 120fps in all maps, but suddenly when i get to the middle of nostromo, it drops to 70 for some reason. Could be nive to hear anything from devs to adress this, if this is a bigger issue for others.

Comments

  • I'm on Switch, which already has terrible performance, and Nostromo is noticeably worse than most other maps. It seems to be a problem with newer maps in general, because the reworked Shelter Woods and Toba Landing also have this problem for me, even with FSR enabled.

  • @FastestVirginia said:

    Can anyone tell me if they experience the same thing happening on Nostromo map?

    I normally have 120fps in all maps, but suddenly when i get to the middle of nostromo, it drops to 70 for some reason. Could be nive to hear anything from devs to adress this, if this is a bigger issue for others.

    Yes, on Nintendo Switch it is one of a few problem spots.

    Turning on the new FSR Setting in the Graphics section and turning the sharpness up to 100% has been a God send!

    It makes those spots much more stable!

  • @Caiman said:

    I'm on Switch, which already has terrible performance, and Nostromo is noticeably worse than most other maps. It seems to be a problem with newer maps in general, because the reworked Shelter Woods and Toba Landing also have this problem for me, even with FSR enabled.

    Crank it up to 100%

    Also, it resets every time you turn your game off. I'm on Switch and am so happy, this helps me tremendously.