Survival sounds
I am wondering, if different survival have different volume of sound? (Going in lockers, footsteps or sound when injured)
And if there is different who is the most silence survival?
I am wondering, if different survival have different volume of sound? (Going in lockers, footsteps or sound when injured)
And if there is different who is the most silence survival?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah, injured noises vary among survivors. I think Ace is generally agreed upon to be the quietest. Ada is also quiet. Jeff is extremely loud.
The devs have stated they want to make these sounds have similar volumes in the future however.
Do you know when they will do the change?