Are new game modes or big core gameplay changes ever going to occur?
Currently, the core and only game mode is basically nascar simulator vs a role that might as well be an A.I. Don’t get me wrong, I can have fun with killers like huntress which require some skill but other than that, the game is very stale and boring to me.
I really wish we could know if things will change this year. Have the devs talked about this stuff or is it just going to be more and more DLC + cosmetics ?
I really wish we could know if things will change this year. Have the devs talked about this stuff or is it just going to be more and more DLC + cosmetics ?
Comments
I think they said they were testing alternate modes in one of their dev streams. I'm not 100% sure tho.