No network conncetion
I have dbd/dead by daylight on steam already over 1 year tried to install it and get this error tried on another account and it works pls help i tried every from yt and google also support but they dont answer pls help
I have dbd/dead by daylight on steam already over 1 year tried to install it and get this error tried on another account and it works pls help i tried every from yt and google also support but they dont answer pls help
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hey! I have the same prob, i dont know what to do, other accounts works from the same client :(
i think there is some bigger prob with DBD servers