"Huge optimization patch for console"

The frames ######### sucks they're still #########. Playing hillbilly with 2 frames on he chainsaw is horrible bloodlust literally makes the game look like it's just crashed/froze for 5 seconds which makes me lose the survivor every single time. And just losing the survivor just like that after line of sight is lost after 3 seconds happens way to often on console from these ######### frames. I thought this patch would've actually made the game better for killer that need tracking for killers like nurse and spirit no it doesn't.

Comments

  • Perhaps its time to make an ascension and let the light of Lord GabeN into your heart!

  • Perhaps its time to make an ascension and let the light of Lord GabeN into your heart!

    Actually, an Xbox One X is a PC basically. Runs Dead by Daylight at 60 FPS. (Consequently, you can't increase the FPS limit because you have to mess with files and you can't do that on console).
  • Perhaps its time to make an ascension and let the light of Lord GabeN into your heart!

    Oh how I wish to join you, but my room does not have enough room for the PC itself and I dont wanna throw out the console (plus i dont want to go through that horrible grind again and long que times in rank 20-16
  • Yeah, console is in desperate need of an FPS upgrade. I play PC, but that's not to say the Xbox/PS4 fans don't matter to me. Honestly, if the devs couldn't get the massive optimization patch out by December, then why didn't they say anything beforehand? At least the optimization is still coming, just not as soon as we'd like.

  • Yeah, console is in desperate need of an FPS upgrade. I play PC, but that's not to say the Xbox/PS4 fans don't matter to me. Honestly, if the devs couldn't get the massive optimization patch out by December, then why didn't they say anything beforehand? At least the optimization is still coming, just not as soon as we'd like.

    Just like DS? How about the Freddy rework? I wished we had some information about these two.