Bloodweb/Surge bug?
I own the ST DLC but surge isn't showing up in the bloodweb. I have the tier 1 but nothing after that. I've went to P5 with spirit waiting for it to show up.
Any ideas?
Edit. I just realized that demo isn't P1.
I own the ST DLC but surge isn't showing up in the bloodweb. I have the tier 1 but nothing after that. I've went to P5 with spirit waiting for it to show up.
Any ideas?
Edit. I just realized that demo isn't P1.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've been using jolt for so long I didn't think about it. Appreciate the sentiment though.