SWFs are miserable for me to play against

It's not due to losing against them, either: It's due to how stressful playing against a coordinated SWF is for me as a Killer at high skill ranges that I don't think BHVR or survivor mains get and I doubt I'm the only one who ends up feeling this way.

I don't expect to win every match but going against a SWF is one of the most stressful things I experience in gaming. All the pressure is on you as the Killer and a coordinated SWF is a nightmare to deal with and they just make me want to quit the game and not play. For a survivor, if you have a bad game you just die and move onto the next match if you are in solo queue. If you're a Killer though? You're stuck until the survivors all escape.

I do not enjoy playing against Seal Team Six as they get generator after generator done and I struggle to get hooks or win chases because they are somehow god tier loopers and body blockers. Games are first and foremost are supposed to be fun and playing against a SWF is not fun. Those matches literally make me physically anxious and stressed out. That is the primary reason I hate playing against SWFs: How can I enjoy the game when it is stressing me out and affecting me physically?

If you ask 'why does it stress you out?', the answer is due to me being neurodivergent thanks to being autistic and suffering from both a generalized anxiety disorder and a major depressive disorder. I have trouble disassociating from things that shouldn't trigger anxiety attacks or stress in me that I know shouldn't be getting to me.

I've been sitting here for a while figuring out how to phrase all this in a way that doesn't come across as whiny. BHVR needs to do something to reduce the stress Killer players are put under because right now, the easiest way for a Killer to do just that is to tunnel someone out of the match which isn't fun for the survivor who gets tunneled.

Comments