Invitations Bug - PS4

The issue is not occurring on my device (Windows), but rather on a friend's PS4 that I'm trying to play with. Since 12/22/2023 we have been having difficulty playing together. Every time I send a request, one of the following two things are happening: 1. The invitation for him doesn't appear OR 2. The invitation is accepted, but then he's automatically disconnected. Not to mention that he often appears that he's in a match, when he's in the menu. The problem is only resolved when he restarts the device, however, after a game the problem reoccurs (requiring a restart after each game we play together).


Example:

Step 1: Boot the game;

Step 2: Select Play as Survivor;

Step 3: Open Friends list;

Step 4: Send request to join group (Windows to PS4);

Step 5: Invitation notification is not sent or invitation is accepted but then disconnected.


P.S.: Unfortunately I don't have any screenshots of the problem, but I will take them the next time it occurs.

Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • Captura de Tela (34).png

    This screenshot shows the error when I invite him to my group.


    My friend joins the group and leaves automatically as shown in the image.


    Translation:

    LadyOak98 invited MarcozerooBr to the group.

    MarcozerooBr joined the group.

    MarcozerooBr left the group.

  • Captura de Tela (35).png

    This other screenshot shows the error when I try to join his group.


    Translation:

    Input request failed.

    The join request cannot be sent.