PC - The Good guy first person glitch

What happened?

I played as The good guy in a public game on the Coldwind farm (corn map)

During chase I ran after a survivor up on a harvester and they went over the left vault so I did the same.

I got stuck in first person mode inside The good guys head. (I could see eyeballs and mouth, sadly no picture)

My controls were all weird and I couldn´t use my mouse to look around, I could only turn with "A" and "D".

I fixed it by making my way up on the harvester again and vaulting the same location --> this fixed it.

I don't know how common this is but it halted all my pressure because I could barely move and had to navigate up on the harvester nearly blind.

I didn't vault that location again but I did vault the right one and nothing happened.

Character:

Chucky - The good guy

Build

Friends 'til the end

A nurse´s calling

Trail of Torment

Pop goes the weasel

Addons

Automatic screwdriver

Jump rope

Offering

Survivor pudding

Tagged: Under Review

Comments