Disconnected from lobby after every match

Hi, I am being disconnected from my swf lobbies after every match. I will open the game and get into a lobby normally, but after the game ends I get reverted to the main menu screen with a “disconnected from host” message.

I am forced to close and reopen the game to get back into a lobby as invites do not come through after one match and I am unable to send invites. If I look at my friends list it says “in a match” for everyone and does not give me the option to send an invite.

This has been happening for 3 months and is not an internet issue or a game file issue, it’s making it really difficult to enjoy playing the game at all as I am restarting the game between every match.

Thank you for reading

Tagged: Declined

Comments