Disconnecting from dedicated servers issue (PS4)
Step 1 : Boot the game
Step 2 : Play as survivor in a public match, some games have been fine.
Step 3 : In-game, went to unhook a survivor
Step 4 : The game stalls then disconnects, citing ‘disconnected from dedicated servers’ this has happen twice two days running. My connection is working fine and very good. I now don’t want to play for fear of getting a ban for connection issues that aren’t my fault. I cannot remember the specifics of the disconnect yesterday other than playing as Kate).
I lost offerings, items, add-ons, bloodpoints earned and challenge progress as a result.
Additional information
- Character played - Meg (Kate yesterday)
- Perks played - sprint burst, off the record, decisive strike, deliverance (can’t remember perks yesterday)
- Map - suffocation pit (can’t remember map yesterday)
- Frequency of the issue - twice two days running
Comments