So no Snowman skin for Dredge? I feel FOMO'd.

That's all I wanted for Christmas. Dredge players are rare, but we still want to trade money for cosmetics.

I Fear Of Missed Out since I can't buy this skin during the winter event, after hoping to since I've been able to play again, since Spring. How are all the non-limited skins not available during the corresponding events?

I have all the Dredge's store items, all 23. There were 23 during the Halloween Event, 23 during this one. There are others that exist, but since I started playing Dredge there's always been 23 in the store. This discourages my spending.

I'm overjoyed about the Dredge skins in this rift, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't be allowed to buy things ever. I have Auric Cells put aside for it and I won't ever have to replace them if you refuse to sell me things.

Please allow me to buy some things so I can stop FOMOing.

Comments