Boons were released in 2021, and then nothing since has been released to shake up survivor gameplay.
Just seems like BHVR has completely abandoned trying to come up with new ideas to shake up the gameplay on the survivor side.
I mean I get it, cool skins and gameplay fixes like the status icons, anti camp and upcoming 3 gen fixes are nice, but why have the developers just completely stopped trying to implement exciting new things for the survivor side to the game like boons did back then?
Like come on BHVR, people who play your game on the survivor side would love to look forward to something completely new...
I mean for example, maps and keys have pretty much been completely useless for YEARS now since all the hatch changes, there's a great opportunity to change these items into something new and exciting, but nope, year after year they haven't even been looked at or mentioned...
Like please be honest, is there anyone on the developer team even trying to be at least a little creative to develop new things for a DLC....because it doesn't feel like it at all.
Comments