Bugged Generator on Pale Rose & Mothers Dwelling
The generator on Pale Rose, on the small boat, can only be repaired from 2 sides. The side at the front end is 'bugged', and the generator cannot be repaired from there.
The generator is rotated and that's probably why it no longer works.
Was this done on purpose?
This happened on 19.12.2023 during the winter event.
Gen can't be repaired from one side.png
Tagged:
Under Review
Comments
Same happens on that funny stone pillar which the generator rest on top of for 3 survivors to fix, but the front end cannot be accessed by survivor or killer. I don't remember the map name, but it happens every single time there is a generator on top of the stone.
Could it be that you mean the Red Forest Realm with the Huntress and Plague map?
I've checked it again. Yes the generator on Mothers Dwelling and I think Temple of Purgation ist bugged too, as you can see on the screenshot. They can't be repaired from the short side.
I think this happens with every survivor and every perk, so it has to be something map related.
Gen can't be repaired from one side_2.png