Wiggle bug [PC]

Hello.

I played against Rin yesterday in PC[steam]. Before this match, I chose a challenge from the archive of Tome 17 level 4 called "Back off!", in which you have to stun the killer 4 times in a single trial. So i stunned the killer(the challenge progress was 1/4) and after a while he got me. He picked me up, and then i started to wiggle. After I got into 2 skillchecks i received the challenge progress(3/4) and my wiggle bar was about 95% and i got down.

The killer has left the game and wrote in the post-game chat that I was a cheater. I told him what happened, but of course he didn’t believe me and reported me for cheating.

After that, I chose another challenge and played for several hours (only as a survivor). This bug didn't happened to me again.

I found a similar bug on the forum: https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/400469/wiggle-pick-up-bug

Tagged: Under Review

Comments