I am forever done with this game now

This might be a bit selfish or pathetic idc

I’ve played this game over nearly 1k hours though maybe half was idle throughout those 1k hours I really loved playing spirit so much (yes even after the big nerf) it was fun I wanted to get 100 with her because I loved playing her so much BUT man these recent changes to her have been sad the changes to her duration has completely gutted the fun from her and it was already bad after the big nerf years back when literally every new addon was complete garbage like why are they so bad? Like you want to keep nerfing MDR fine it’s OP but your completely fine having her new addons that are the absolute worst still exist

I am not complaing she’s not a high tier killer anymore I still do decent with her but the main thing is now there’s absolutely no addon variety I can do with her anymore

before BIG nerf: those 2 out of phase boost addons (only 1 exist now) and even the double passive phasing was fun can’t do them anymore

before duration change: purple duration and fuirin was fun as well as any duration with the teleport back AND 25% MDR with purple duration

and it was fun managing duration with your power now it’s just mindless 5sec power with 10sec cooldown with rusty flute

Purple duration is an absolute meme addon now that will prob never get changed until 2years now XD I know how Freddy and hillbilly players feel now to have a killer that was fun or unique be completely destroyed of what made them fun/unique

sorry long post and it being dramatic but spirit was my girl and DBD was my comfort game because of her and I loved her so much but now she’s just mindless with no variety that was once there I even took a 1 month break came back for event but yeah I just can’t enjoy her anymore and she was the sole reason I loved this game and played it as much it’s depressing……it really is……bye bye DBD and spirit have fun guys

:( 💔

Comments

  • I play spirit with the two charging addons. Still super fun to play in my opinion. I just dont play her that often, because survivors dont seem to enjoy playing against this that much.

    Spirit is absolutely fine. The nerfs where justified.

    If you dont enjoy her anymore, thats on you. Maybe take a break. Spirit will still be there waitiing for you.

    Maybe @C3Tooth can provide one of the wonderful illustrations to highten your mood?

  • I agree that they killing variety and this last spirit addon pass was rushed and uninspired.

    However if we look on other killers, it could have been even worse lol. She is still strong at least.

    This is just how BHVR does things, super slow and often just kills the fun and leave it like that for years again

  • @radiantHero23 said:

    I play spirit with the two charging addons. Still super fun to play in my opinion. I just dont play her that often, because survivors dont seem to enjoy playing against this that much.

    Spirit is absolutely fine. The nerfs where justified.

    If you dont enjoy her anymore, thats on you. Maybe take a break. Spirit will still be there waitiing for you.

    Maybe @C3Tooth can provide one of the wonderful illustrations to highten your mood?

    Peep peep

    15.jpg