PC - Unable to be Downed in Trapper Trap

Hello,

I did not try to recreate this, but this is what I understand to have happened. The end result was me being stuck in a trap, but the killer could not down me or pick me up. I was the final survivor in the endgame with the hatch closed, but no doors opened.


Step 1: Be in the injured state

Step 2/3: Step on a trap at the same time as the killer hit me to put me into the dying state (I went down right next to a pallet as well)

Step 4: The killer could not hit me or pick me up anymore, he swung through me a few times

Step 5: I had to struggle out of the trap to break the bug

Step 6: After getting out of the trap, I went into the dying state


Survivor Perks (Adam Francis):

Windows of Opportunity, Sprint Burst, Off the Record, Resilience

Killer perks (Naughty Bear Trapper):

Nowhere to Hide, Call of Brine, Remember Me, No Way Out

Killer addons:

Iridescent Stone, Trapper Bag

Tagged: Under Review

Comments