What are these clocks in the store?
There is an orange one and a green one. What do they mean and why are they only on certain characters?
I'm guessing one is signaling that it is leaving the store? Which one and what does the second ⏰️ mean?
There is an orange one and a green one. What do they mean and why are they only on certain characters?
I'm guessing one is signaling that it is leaving the store? Which one and what does the second ⏰️ mean?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm certain they relate to discounts and the time they have left.
Yellow/orange one means event exclusive cosmetics that will leave the store once the event is over.
green seems to be discounts that will end then as well.
(Mikaela for example has only an event cosmetic for me but no discounts on it so she only got the orange one)