Is it just me or playing Chuky on the swamp is a pain in the backside?
I've just tried to play a match there and I barely could see a thing in many parts of the map.
Basically any time I was in high grass I was blind.
I've just tried to play a match there and I barely could see a thing in many parts of the map.
Basically any time I was in high grass I was blind.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Always has been a pain. Hag and Sadako can’t see anything either due to the low POV. Should’ve seen how bad it was with low POV Blight.
Fair and balanced against chuck's small height