sprint burst and lithe are everywhere
Survivors are not healing anymore. Everyone are tunnelling generators. They are hearing your terror radius and starting run away. You chase them, other generators will repair so fast. You leave, they will back and repair generator again.
Meg and Feng perks are not fun for killers.
Exhaustion perks are so strong. Why only nerf for killers? Why no nerf for survivors?
Comments
Sprint Burst and Lithe are still way better than the broken "original" MFT and it's perpetual speed boost.
Doesn't help that it's the meta slave chucky's most games now. I do find it frustrating when people run the second you enter the terror radius though.
Without an Exhaustion perk, you're a very easy picking for the killer. They're necessary. And I'd rather face a thousand SB and Lithe gamers than to go back to DH or MFT being the strongest. This post is like complaining about the killer bringing slowdown.
Simple. Killers are hard tunneling survivors so survivors are hard tunneling gens with the 2 exhaustion perks that are left viable after several nerfs while self healing has also been nerfed extremely. I guess survivors should just sit somewhere and wait to be killed without chase then to make the killer mains happy
Is your Meg running? Well then you better go catch it.
I'll see myself out.