Nurse's blink latency problem
So I don't know who's screen or even if it's the server but for some reason when I face a Nurse there's some weird latency with her blink so basically she hits me before she shows up on screen or even finishes her screech what's worse is she hits me while not even facing me I can't show proof since I play on console and well I don't record every match or any match for that matter. What's weirder when I faced her back when I first started it was never like that she would blink screech then hit but facing Nurse is a death sentence for me since I can't counter something that has no proper counter since well objects seem to not work as she both passes through them and hits me even though she isn't facing. No other killer is like as much as I hate Spirit for having a really hard to find natural(no headphones) counter I would rather that then a counter that doesn't work since the killer can by pass it. So I just want to know is there even any talk about this latency issue with Nurse or even why it's happening.
Comments
they made her even more impossible to react back when they changed the delay before she was able to attack after blinking with the argument of making her better to play as-
OF COURSE ITS BETTER - BUT THEY ALSO BUFFED HER WITH THAT.before it took 0.2 - 0.5 seconds (not sure how much exactly but it used to be delayed) after blinking to be able to lunge / swing.
Now is just instant as soon as you land the blink , which as you can imagine since the killer side has priority over hits , on your screen results on the feeling of getting instant smack by her each time shes still on the blink animation because on her screen she already hit you.
I won't lie I feel like they should change it to where it's a sorta window after the finishing blink where she can hit since it gives the survivor at least a chance to react.