Its the first day of the event...

..and gens are going even faster than normal. :(

I'm trying to actually enjoy the event and get my challenges done and I'm getting matched with survivors who are way better than me in chase and who complete gens super fast. Kinda spoiled by night.

Comments

  • I’ve been playing mostly survivor today and my teammates do seem better than normal. They are actually doing gens instead of being allergic to them, lol. Don’t know what’s going on, but I ain’t complaining. 😆

  • If you have a team that brings two or more toolboxes, they will blow through gens. That happened to me today too, I don't think it has anything to do with the event. For whatever reason, they kept running into my bear traps. One Feng even did this as she was hurling snowskulls at me. I was laughing so hard as I hooked her.

  • First and only game I played today had a 4 man instantly farming. It's fine to rp one game but if it happens again i'll just have to put them down.

  • sweating from both sides is so normal during events

    and i dont understand, the whole point is to have fun with different gameplay mechanics

  • As was the case with the Halloween event and most previous events, the most efficient way to get points and advance the event is to complete the Gen quickly and then get the tasks done while being able to leave immediately in an emergency.


    This is poorly designed.