About maps and Matchmaking
This is just my opinion ( please don't get mad if you don't agree with me/don't like my opinion, I am not that experienced player yet, in this game)
Issue:
So first things first, I like to play this game, but sometimes need to play the same map over and over, and that starts bored me and makes me stop playing the game for a while, and even sometimes you need play against someone who has much much more hours in the game ( for example 1k meanwhile you have max 10-20)
How to fix this:?
1) make fear matchmaking ( Lvl + hours play vs someone with the same amount hours + Lvl )
2) Let survivors vote for the map before the game starts
3) Killers perks should be decreased like there is no chance for survivors if the killer can see you when someone is healing you, he is invisible + he can teleport as a nurse ... And see where everyone is for few secs when the generator is fixed ( I have only a few hours in the game, but I had to play against guys that had way more hours than me and it ruined my experience, we like a few hour players had no chance to do anything )
4)this one isn't important but there is a lot of killers that hook you and camp next to you ( its good if he does it for your team so they can fix generators ) but it means you have no more chance to survive ( it would be nice if there would be added like if killer stays next to hook where someone is hooked he get some bad effects ( like blindness, he gets slower etc. ))
5) when you play on low u have a much brighter screen and u can see much better, than if you would play on ultra... this shouldn't be like that....?
Sorry if my English isn't the best, but I am trying as much as I can and I love this game, and these are a few things that I don't like/could be better in future
- TryHarderYT ( I will keep tryharding )

Issue:
So first things first, I like to play this game, but sometimes need to play the same map over and over, and that starts bored me and makes me stop playing the game for a while, and even sometimes you need play against someone who has much much more hours in the game ( for example 1k meanwhile you have max 10-20)
How to fix this:?
1) make fear matchmaking ( Lvl + hours play vs someone with the same amount hours + Lvl )
2) Let survivors vote for the map before the game starts
3) Killers perks should be decreased like there is no chance for survivors if the killer can see you when someone is healing you, he is invisible + he can teleport as a nurse ... And see where everyone is for few secs when the generator is fixed ( I have only a few hours in the game, but I had to play against guys that had way more hours than me and it ruined my experience, we like a few hour players had no chance to do anything )
4)this one isn't important but there is a lot of killers that hook you and camp next to you ( its good if he does it for your team so they can fix generators ) but it means you have no more chance to survive ( it would be nice if there would be added like if killer stays next to hook where someone is hooked he get some bad effects ( like blindness, he gets slower etc. ))
5) when you play on low u have a much brighter screen and u can see much better, than if you would play on ultra... this shouldn't be like that....?
Sorry if my English isn't the best, but I am trying as much as I can and I love this game, and these are a few things that I don't like/could be better in future
- TryHarderYT ( I will keep tryharding )
Comments
2) Survivors can vote through offerings in a way.
3) those are all perks. Except Blinking and turning invisible(if accompanied by the Bing Bong of the bell) those. are killer skills and eqch have a demerit.
If they can see you somewhere where you are healing, and your behind something that's A Nurses calling.
If they can see you after fixing a gen, its Bitter murmur.
These arent that hard to counter in a way.
With Nurses calling you need to get far away(don't rely on the Heartbeat from Terror Radius) from where you were hit/hooked.
Bitter Murmur can be countered by learning a time frame of said perk. And playing mind games.
4) there was a similar system at one time. Survivors abused that.
5) i dont know why.