What Licensed LEGENDARY Survivors for previous chapters do you wish to see?

I've excluded A Nightmare On Elm Street from the list, because to me, making Nancy Thompson a Legendary Set for Quinten would make me feel sort of dirty. I also excluded the other 7 Left 4 Dead characters from this list, simply because 1. I don't know which one to pick, and 2. we got Bill for free, so they wouldn't really be allowed to profit off of it. The matter of the question is, if they did, would they be paid with Shards like Bill's outfit, would you have to prestige Bill to get each character, or would they simply not be allowed to obtain the official characters and we'd have to wait to see if we can get those last 3 outfits as Coach, Nick and Louis: for Adam, Ace and Renato...? Only time can tell, but anywho... Here we have:


(Name) - (Movie/Franchise) / (Survivor Template)


Dr. Loomis - Halloween + Halloween II / Lorie Strode

image.png

Eddie Munson - Stranger Things 4 / Steve Harrington

image.png

Joyce Byers - Stranger Things series / Nancy Wheeler

image.png

Agent Strahm - SAW IV + V / Detective Tapp

image.png

Harry Mason - Silent Hill + SH3, SH: Shattered Memories / Cheryl Mason

image.png

Pablo Bolivar - Ash vs. Evil Dead / Ashley J. Williams

image.png

Cpl. Dwayne Hicks - ALIENS / Ellen Ripley

image.png

Ashley Graham - Resident Evil 4 / Ada Wong

image.png

Billy Coen - Resident Evil 0 / Rebecca Chambers

image.png

Barry Burton - Resident Evil 1 + OG 3: Nemesis, 5: Mercenaries Mode / Jill Valentine

image.png


Comments

  • Tough choices... I picked Loomis over Pablo and Hicks. In fact, if there was Hudson instead of Hicks (Game over man!!!) I would have picked him. Great poll, nonetheless!

  • Really hard decision but I picked Harry because he's the only iconic Silent Hill character we're missing and he's the main character for Silent Hill 1. I know Heather's lore states he passed away (like in Silent Hill 3) but there could be a work around that lore wise. If not Silent Hill 1 Harry, then maybe Shattered Memories Harry as that takes place in a different universe.