By Hook Or Crook (Remix) Not Working

I am attempting to do the "By Crook Or Hook (Remix)" tome challenge from the current tome and when I started the game, I had my normal perk loadout instead of a randomized one. Additionally, the scoreboard at the end of the game showed completely different perks from the ones I had in-game. And furthermore, I did not actually complete the challenge despite completing the objective of hooking two players within 60 seconds. Attached are screenshots for proof.


20231211164557_1.jpg 20231211164528_1.jpg


Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • Update: I fixed this by changing my loadout from 2 to 1

  • i had this too, right now. can confirm, ingame i had the loadout of loudoutslot 2, in aftergame chat it displayed the random perks i would've gotten had i not used slot 2. also did hook 2 people in 60 seconds, didn't complete the challenge.

    changing the loadout to 1 did prevent the issue in the next game