I just saw it on a Chinese website called bilibili.
BV1cj411s7kM just search it on bilibili
It's very ridiculous for me as a killer player.
I argue that it should be fixed as early as possible.
Cause survivor can still use the toolbox or med-kit even running out of durability.
As you can see!
This is a serious problem.
It's quite unfair for killer player!
I sincerely hope that you can fix it soon!
It's important for all of us.
This is old bug (like as bug with flashlight and locker).
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
BV1cj411s7kM just search it on bilibili
It's very ridiculous for me as a killer player.
I argue that it should be fixed as early as possible.
Cause survivor can still use the toolbox or med-kit even running out of durability.
As you can see!
This is a serious problem.
It's quite unfair for killer player!
I sincerely hope that you can fix it soon!
It's important for all of us.
This is old bug (like as bug with flashlight and locker).