π Why I love Wesker π
So I ran him around the car knowing he would bound be towards the garage. Instead of throwing me into the garage to get away through the open door this happened instead.
I love Wesker!
π π π π π
So I ran him around the car knowing he would bound be towards the garage. Instead of throwing me into the garage to get away through the open door this happened instead.
I love Wesker!
π π π π π
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Both running around the car created a tornado. He rightfully smashed you into that wall of air.
Obviously you made that Wesker furious. So he did what he had to. He broke through the sound barrier to punish you for your crimes.
Poor perfromance indeed...
I did! I broke the hooks twice across the street by Laurieβs house, and he had drop the survivors he downed. He started chasing me across the street, and around the car outside of that garage. I was like if he grabs me Iβll angle it so that he will sling me into the garage, and I can escape.
Then that happened I was like WHAT?! ****ING WESKER!!! π