No network connection
Problem is when i open dbd
No network connection
In order to access this content, a network connection is required
Provider ID: ********
How can i fix this?
Problem is when i open dbd
No network connection
In order to access this content, a network connection is required
Provider ID: ********
How can i fix this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Whenever I get this problem I first hard restart my Xbox. Should that not fix it (usually did not) next I restart my router & modem, which most times did the trick.
Deleted my comment.
Gotta create the bug report because I don't want to hear any discussion.