Female player looking for chill people

Hi!

I'm in my late twenties and am looking for someone to play with. Preferably with mic. I play on Xbox but can chat on discord and ps as well.

I usually play during evening (UK) but can jump on during the day as well. :)

I got nearly 3k hours and been playing since 2020.. but had a long break and got back into if a month ago. Looking for somewhat okay players that wanna try fun and random builds as well.

CBA with toxic players, so please don't enquire if making others have a bad time is your hobby. :)

Comments

  • discord is ✨piggyboozled✨ if u wanna catch some Ls

  • I'm 23, Im a female, I've been playing since 2018 && I am also on Xbox. Looking for friends to game with, what is your discord??

  • Would love to play sometime! (any anyone this applies to, by all means add me)

    I run a woman-centered discord and we play a bunch of DBD (amongst other games). Would love to have you if you'd like to play with us sometime!

    Disc name: LauraSaxx

    Cheers!

  • Would love to play sometime

  • Im quite new! Im a fast learner. Teach me the way!
    male 28

    Savij95

    Xbox

  • Hi i write you on your discord. We can play i am 20 years old. I play bdb only half year but i thig i am very good at the game 😀

  • I’m from the UK too and on Xbox, have nearly 3K hours but been playing since 2018. Hmu if you wanna play some games my tag is xSmithyHD

  • I'd be down to play too!, I'm an almost 21F and my Xbox is Elina9803 :)

  • I'm39 m from WV and I play a lot add me STUIEOOIE my Xbox gamertag