Anytime you didnt let Yui escape
Just remember, this is who you hurt the most.
#letYuiescapepropaganda
Just remember, this is who you hurt the most.
#letYuiescapepropaganda
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You art never fails to impress, my friend :)
What if there are multiple Yuis in my match, do I have to let them all escape, or is one good enough
If you kill 3 Yui but let 1 escape, remember there are 3 Spirit waiting for them to come back home.
Well i like Yui but if killing her means i am gonna upset Spirit... Well i hate blue girl.
Amazing art btw.
Oh no. I killed one just yesterday.
I have sworn to use my chainsaw in the name of righteousness but now... Oh entity, what have I done?!
This will fundamentally change the way I play dbd.