I am so tired of the hackers/bug abusers

The last two games I had someone kept going into a locker by ignoring collision somehow. At this rate I think it's a bug, but it's been getting to me how much it's been abused. Seeing it for more than half of my games is annoying. I reported the player, but I think this is a reoccurring bug... I remember happening earlier in the year. I don't think reporting them will do much.

Comments

  • @mrstreetcarp said:

    The last two games I had someone kept going into a locker by ignoring collision somehow. At this rate I think it's a bug, but it's been getting to me how much it's been abused. Seeing it for more than half of my games is annoying. I reported the player, but I think this is a reoccurring bug... I remember happening earlier in the year. I don't think reporting them will do much.

    It is a return of a bug involving flashlights we all thought was stamped out. This is the reason flashys got killswitched again. Picking up one in cheats is still a problem though.