Hex: NOED - totem aura not showing

I have witnessed this twice:

- a streamer yesterday found the totem (after a teammate had already gone down to its exposure), but it didn't show the pink aura.

- Another streamer today experienced the same - they managed to find the totem, but it wasn't showing any aura (and a lot of time had elapsed since a teammate went down due to this perk)

(they weren't suffering from blindness either)

Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • I had the same problem with Hex: Plaything today. No aura anywhere, then I randomly found and cleansed a hex totem and it turned out to be my Plaything.

  • @nimalar said:

    I had the same problem with Hex: Plaything today. No aura anywhere, then I randomly found and cleansed a hex totem and it turned out to be my Plaything.

    Oh now that you mentioned it. I think I also saw a streamer a few days ago cleansing a totem, and it turning up to be their plaything totem. So the aura is bugged with NOED, Plaything and Kindred at least...

  • @nimalar said:

    I had the same problem with Hex: Plaything today. No aura anywhere, then I randomly found and cleansed a hex totem and it turned out to be my Plaything.

    18c500be4cd64-screenshotUrl.jpg 18c500bf32d9-screenshotUrl.jpg 18c500c02f333-screenshotUrl.jpg

    Confirmed this issue on PS5, I caught this today. Hex: Plaything aura is not revealed.

    1. Totem is right in front of behind the rock, but no aura is visible.
    2. Oblivious on the right. Hex: Plaything active.
    3. Hex cleansed, oblivious is gone, and Hex: Plaything is disabled.
  • Today I actually experienced this bug myself - the killer had NOED, and I searched the whole map for it, and couldn't find it. The aura is indeed bugged, it's old NOED now.