Leave Huntress mains ALONE

I play Huntress since like 2017 or something. What did u guys did to her?? Literally i can't aim anymore. Those snipes/having fun moments are gone. Why would u even do that to her? That's so annoying as a huntress main. Please just fix her.

Comments

  • I pray for you all for her up coming unspecified tweaks. Personally I have been playing huntress more recently and I think she was fine the way she was. She takes a lot of skill to be incredibly good with her like hitting cross map hatchets.

  • There is one thing, that I think should be a feature for Huntress (maybe every other killer too) and that is a crosshair. The people, that really want to play with a crosshair will do that anyway, so there is not much use in not having it in the game. Otherwise, Huntress is in a really good spot and doesn't really need changes. Maybe some of her addons could use some tweaks but that's it.

  • @Xernoton said:

    There is one thing, that I think should be a feature for Huntress (maybe every other killer too) and that is a crosshair. The people, that really want to play with a crosshair will do that anyway, so there is not much use in not having it in the game. Otherwise, Huntress is in a really good spot and doesn't really need changes. Maybe some of her addons could use some tweaks but that's it.

    I think crosshair would be cute but i honestly don't like playing with crosshair. So i think they should add it but it should be optional. Otherwise i agree with everything u said ! Some add ons could use some tweaks definetly but the "bug" she has rn makes her unplayable so much :(

  • Did they change something about how she aims/throws?

    I don't play her often (since 2019) but I do not remember anything significant.

  • What "bug" are we talking about? Just played a few rounds last night on XSX with her and didn't noticed anything different.

    The roadmap says there'll be huntress tweaks in march/april... Personally i also think she's fine.