Got any stories to share from the winter event?
Matches that stuck out, fun moments, etc.?
I was VS a huntress in The Game.
A Claudette and myself were running from her near the basement in the hall with the pallet.
She was ahead of me, threw it down, and stayed there. I threw my firecracker down, and blinded myself while frantically trying to vault.
I got hit, and when I could see again, I was further down the hall, and managed to run to safety.
Later on, I ended up just barely escaping the match. I was the last hooked, and while the huntress was on patrol, I got unhooked. Had a real chase out as I was indeed running for my life.
I was VS a huntress in The Game.
A Claudette and myself were running from her near the basement in the hall with the pallet.
She was ahead of me, threw it down, and stayed there. I threw my firecracker down, and blinded myself while frantically trying to vault.
I got hit, and when I could see again, I was further down the hall, and managed to run to safety.
Later on, I ended up just barely escaping the match. I was the last hooked, and while the huntress was on patrol, I got unhooked. Had a real chase out as I was indeed running for my life.
Comments
(Gotta love kids who have to exploit a known glitch for an advantage huh😂)
I'm surprised I got anything done.
I appreciate funny stuff more when my experience is overall, drek.
well, I do, with the connection to host, thats all, I lost connection and survivors lost connection to me alot and one even blocked me because they though I dced, and thought I was lying
I got my first character to P3 with ALL PERKS! Everyone else is P3 L50, but just with a handful of decent ones.
Got a stash of Judith's tombstones now...
Been working heavily and barely got anything done, myself.